I get tons of questions about the availability of GLOCK frames or receivers. Shooters want to buy a Caspian slide or mount their Advantage Arms .22 kit permanently. Well by mid-July for $200.00 you can get one from Lone Wolf Distributors. Here’s the rundown:
Lone Wolf R&D LLC proudly introduces the long awaited WolfPack™ Series Replacement Frame.
If you had the ability to build your own custom Glock frame, this is what it would look like.
The TimberWolf is intended as a direct replacement for your 3rd generation Glock frame or the foundation to build your own custom Glock pistol. It incorporates all of the most desirable features custom builders offer including: a choice of 2 quick change grips, rounded trigger guard, extended beaver tail, round mag catch, improved checkering, higher grip angle and improved rail system. This new, shooter friendly polymer replacement frame works with the following Glock models: G/17, 17L, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35 and 37.
- Must ship to FFL
- Timberwolf frame includes, mag catch and two grips.
- Round magazine catch provides smoother faster mag changes
- Flat grip feels similar to 1911, swelled grip feels similar to Sig.
- Multi-Spec rail system fits Weaver or Picatinny accessories
- Rounded trigger guard fits all standard Glock holsters
- Smallest sculpted grip in the industry
- Extended beaver tail eliminates slide bite.
- Requires Glock SF Trigger Housing part number GLO-5406.
02 Jul 2010 12:54 am morgan 0 comments